DR. DICKSON LIU - ONE OF THE BEST OPTOMETRIST IN TORONTO, NORTH YORK, ON
Toronto Optometrist Dr. Dickson Liu is your neighbourhood eye doctor serving North York, Midtown, Toronto, ON.
Dr. Dickson Liu graduated from New England College of Optometry in Boston after completing his undergraduate studies at University of Toronto majoring in Biochemistry. He has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating eye diseases while completing his internship and training at the South Boston Community Clinic in Boston, externships at the Fresno Veteran Hospital in California and Salt Lake City in Utah.
Dr. Dickson Liu is certified by the Board of Examiners of Optometry in Canada and the use of Therapeutic Pharmaceutical Agents (TPAs). He is also accredited in the United States by the National Board of Examiners in Optometry (NBEO) and Treatment and Management of Ocular Diseases (TMOD).
Our services include:
- Eye examinations for patients of all ages including children and seniors.
- Determine vision conditions such as myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism (irregular shaped cornea) and presbyopia (decrease in ability for focusing up close).
- Assessing eye health: we examine and diagnose abnormal conditions of the eye such as Glaucoma, Cataracts, Age Related Macular Degeneration and Retinal Disorders. We also regularly examine patients with hypertension and diabetes.
- Treatment and management of common eye diseases such as Pink eyes and Glaucoma.
- Laser surgery consultation and co-management: works with all laser eye centres and surgeons in the Greater Toronto Area.
- Co-manage with Ophthalmologists, family physicians and other health care professionals when required.
- Assessing binocular vision conditions which can cause eye discomfort and difficulty in reading.
- Visual Field Examinations for monitoring various eye and health conditions.